Serving Kelowna Since 1905

Terry Fox Run 2013

Terry Fox 2013

 

The Kelowna Professional Firefighters Charitable Society donates $500 to the Terry Fox Run Co Chair Lisa Worman. A beautiful day for a well deserving cause.  Last year there was more than 27 million dollars raised from the generous donations across Canada.  “When Terry developed cancer, there was about a 95 per cent chance you would not make it [with his type of cancer], and now it’s about the opposite, there’s a 5 per cent chance you won’t,”

 

For more information about the Terry Fox Run please visit www.terryfox.org

 

 

Leave a Reply